My Diary

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Easter is around the corner


Easter is coming in 2 more weeks.....

I sure would like to see many people experiencing the miracle of Easter....

There would be 2 presentations going on today, one is the Drama which I am acting as the Senior Angel. My apologies for not taking the photo for it but i did take photo for the song presentation.

They are doing a good job..... I'm glad to see Pooi Yian improving in her leadership skills and serving in church. Praise God ;) sob ... sob... really touched to see how much she have grown :')

p/s: I forgot to inform you all that last night in the end Val Delz Ed Shwe Ying and I went for Bak Kut Teh in the end slurp.. (mouth watering) and Secret Recipe and the Lemon Cheese Cake was LOVINGLY Delicious ;P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home