My Diary

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Caregroup on the outside


Last Saturday during Youth Fellowship, we had a good time with the Matthew school care group. Man.. these guys sure know how to pose for silly pictures after being with me for so long.
I'm so glad for the younger ones esp the form 1 and standard six for their smooth transition to YF. Thank you God, Edward, Nick, Francis, Kok Fei, Zhen Bon and all who have made this happened.
We had a personality test and realise that there are a lot of Sanguine and Choleric in my CG. Esp Kok Fei who is an obvious Sanguine who reminds me when I was young =) which i believe with God's strength and guidance he too will become a caring and loving spiritual father to the younger ones.
Thank you Nick for managing the CG on the outside. A job well done I must say.
Edward... glad to have you back with us from a tiring week of work.
Zhen Bon... I like the game, we should Kok Fei to do more Banana dance =)
Kok Fei... thanks for cordinating all the futsal games as well.
Let us be a community -> Common Unity =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home