My Diary

Friday, October 10, 2008

Recovering from my flu

These few days, my body sure felt like it has been HIT by a truck especially on Thursday.
I decided to take a MC. I remembered reading from a poster in a clinic.

"Some people use their health to chase wealth,
And only to find out that they have to use all their wealth to get back their health"

So being a workaholic, I have decided to take it a break before i break =)
Been on MC yesterday and working from home today, thank God for considerate supervisors.

I have been recovering better each day though i still have the cold and cough which seems to be pretty bad during the day time (do not know why is it true).

But while i'm recovering i have friends beside me, giving me support and prayers which i cherish very much for it.


Thank you all for your prayers, care and concern.

Pray that I'll be able to recover as soon as possible so i can serve God full force soon =)
I'm really fortunate to have friends that care and pray for me and NOT to forget a family where home will always be my place of refuge.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home