My Diary

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Life is Beautiful


Would someone appreciate the beeauty and the pleasentness of light when they have not seen the dark?
Would someone learn to appreciate life when they have not seen difficulty?
Would a person learn to appreciate their famaily when they don't even have time with them?

Everything in life can be seen in different perspective.
When hardship comes, some takes it as a challenge,
some take it as a problem,
to some it is what makes life exciting,
to some it is just another bad part of life....

To me....
Life is beautiful always because God made everything beautiful....
Here is a photo of my beloved Nephew is now 5 months old and who just have a hair cut...
Boy I do love him a lot.... He is really cute....

I thank God for making babies cute because sometimes they can be a pain...
When you are trying to get somethings done..
All of a sudden Gideon will cry for your attention...
And with those cute innocent eyes...
You can't just tie him up and seal him up...
You wrestle with your own....
To cuddle or not to cuddle
Then in the end....
You just end up cuddling and huggin him ;P

Well thT is my nephew Gideon.
Like I said... You can look at life as a pain or you can look at it as a joy.
When we know God.... LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ;)

p/s: Tell me how Gideon looks? Look like me? hehe ;P

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home