My Diary

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Shot in my office


A few days ago, Eng Kok added me into his Facebook and I went into his facebook to his photos. He actually took a photo of his office. If you want to see it, go check it out in his face book.

Anyway I thought it would be a cool idea for me to do that in my blog as well. So here is it ladies and gentlemen, a picture of where I work.

You can see there a lot of photos of my caregroup and family.
And by the way Edward and Delicia, you could see a picture of your dog on my table.
That shows I got bring it to work as well and use it =)

That is only 2 of my pcs, i've got one more which i thought i shall leave it out of the photo. A colelague of mine was quite envious that I've had so many pcs but my friends with more pcs comes great responsibilities too =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home