My Diary

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 is coming

2009 is less than 24 hours time.
It has been a bitter sweet experience for 2008.
I have learned so much and seen so many lives changed.

The more i grow in life, the more i realise that life is temporal.
Like what i used to read in the Bible,
A vapor in the wind....

Don't go the way life takes you,
Take the life the way you go,
And remember you are born to live
And not living because you are born.


How you look at life's perspective is very important,
It affects how you live your life.


Choose Life, Choose to Love...

Change the Attitude, Change the Altitude!


Where is my altitude bringing me?
What is my attitude?


p/s: The Bible is the best guide on our attitude AND altitude.

Thank you Jesus for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home