My Diary

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cheryl and Shannon Dedication

Congratulations Oliver and Shree on Shannon's arrival =)

Psalms 127
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

May the blessings of God overflow in your lives Oliver, Shree and Shannon.



Ah Jay (sister),
I'm so happy to see you coming out full time to serve God and answering His call.
I'm looking forward to serve alongside with you soon.

I'm really proud of you.
Continue to be a light that shine God's name as yesterday marks the day where the church prays for you as you come out full time to serve Him.

Cheryl sharing her testimony =)

"To God be the glory in our lives"
"IN my life Lord, be glorified =)"
At the end of the service, I had a great time jamming with Marc, David and Michelle =)
This is a picture of my wife (guitar) and me =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home