My Diary

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Thank God for a passionate disciple...


The other thing I would like to thank God for....

Is Aaron (Mr LJX)...
He has the passion and the interest to grow in God...
Seeing him grow in God really inspires and encourages me...

I pray that as he continues to grow in God... He would do even more greater things than what God is doing in my life. :)

Life is more than just living and dying, When we learn to live in God's plan, Life begins to be EXCITING and INTERESTING and MAKES SENSE ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, April 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh my hair quite yeng ar tat time. haha i jsut have to wait till end of this month when my hair grows longer. anyway thx for guiding me through this, wihtout you all, I will never able know God. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home