My Diary

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Times of Refreshing

Life can be a desert, or an oasis.

Lately life has been a struggle for me. But I really thank God for the YFLT retreat which reminded me one REALLY IMPORTANT THING in life is that whether i stand or whether i fall, my friends in church will never leave me or turn their backs on me.

That is why most of my close friends are people in church because I know that they would not backstab me, they are honest with me and they would even tell me when I am wrong.

They have always been there by my side. Trust me... all of us have friends from everywhere and every part of our lives and I realize that friends who always stay true and faithful are the ones in church most of the time.

And you know what makes the difference.... GOD. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home