My Diary

Monday, April 17, 2006

Same Spirit, Same Standard

Had lunch with Eng Kok today in KLCC. Learned a very important thing in life about finding my mate-in-life.

Same Spirit, Same Standard.

Having someone that shares the same passion as you, someone who shares the same desire as you, that is very important.

I told myself before a long time ago, that if i ever would like to consider a girlfriend, the girl I ever were to date will be the one that will walk down the aisle with me.

I may be 23 and many may have asked me that it is time for me to get a girlfriend now, BUT I sure am going to still trust in God to bring the RIGHT GIRL into my life in HIS TIME, the RIGHT time. =) I believe that God never gives us second best, but the BEST and at the BEST TIME.

Someone who is of the,
Same Spirit, Same Standard.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good stuff, Andrew! Keep trusting in God! Blessings from Norway

     
  • At 4:48 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Andr3wChan said…

    Wow... comments all the way from Norway. =) Thanks Elin, that is a real encouragement =) I will continue to trust in God =) My apologies for not being able to attend your wedding in Norway but do give me a call when you're here in KL alright =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home