My Diary

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recent Updates on My Side

Good Day All,

Decided to finally update my blog after seeing so many of my close church friend have done it. =)

Well this was a picture of my 25th birthday.
Birthdays are always best celebrated with Family and close friends.


Don't Galvin and I look alike?
Both are born in the year of a Pig as well Muahahaha.....

Sorry correction, i should say I look cuter huh? +D
Then today we celebrated Father's Day.
We had a skit and I was playing the role of the father to Esther Lim (known as May) but looking at the photos.

MAN!!! I think i look too funky and young to be a father....
I'm not sure whether I am ready to be a father,

But i have always set in my heart,
To be a spiritual father to my sons under my care (my caregroup),
To be a father to the fatherless,
To protect the helpless and to always be there for people.



Err.... Auntie Rose, did you forget your line? =P
But auntie Rose did a good job, she has always been there for people who always needed someone to be there.

I think we should change Lay Yan's English name to Auntie Rose. =P

Lastly on my blog,
Here is a photo of the people I faithfully spend my Monday nights Futsal with which I would be doing that tomorrow as well Muahahaha.....

It is one of my ways to keep fit =D

And missing my good brother Allan Chiew,
Who is now in UK studying for 6 months, we usually joke with one another about stop bribing our team mates when our team mates score own goals =D
FYI Allan is the one in blue beside my older brother in yellow (the ONLY one in yellow)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, June 16, 2008, Blogger YANZ said…

    oh mannn, wuzzit THAT obvious i couldn't remember my lines????? *grins sheepishly*

    at least i didnt come out at de wrong time! or else the whole skit will become a comedy adi... LOL =D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home