My Diary

Friday, January 02, 2009

Attitude affects Altitude

Looking at the big picture rather than the small...

Yesterday i had breakfast with Alex,
Went for a full moon party for my colleague's baby (Chan Weng Lok) - sounds like my name =P,
Yum cha with Nick and also able to catch up with my Bleach at the same time,
Help Michelle a lil in cleaning the toilet,
Family dinner,
Prepare for ACTS (Aug 5),
Rest.

Alex was sharing a story that captured my attention,
The Battle of Somme,

Its a really fascinating story story about how lack of leadership can affect many lives,
You should check this out....
http://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/somme.htm

There is a difference when a leader fights with the people
Or just stand from afar and just command.

The other thing i woke up this morning,
Remembering that attitude affects altitude,
Changed my attitude about going to work and now looking forward to work =)

Try it out =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home