My Diary

Monday, April 03, 2006

Good Fellowship of the Friends

Yesterday I had a good time fellowshipping with Edward and Delicia. We were sharing our struggles in life and encouraging one another. THAT is what I call TRUE FELLOWSHIP.

As I learned more about fellowship, I have learned that topics that are not relevent and not interesting for even certain parties around the table even though it may seem interesting and relevent for some including myself, HOWEVER iT should not be talked about for a long period of time, as it is rude. Even I at times is guilty of it. ;P We should share and chat on topics where everyone could contribute to make conversations open and accepted by all. Even deep conversations can be contributed by all. Two brains are better than one. All of us look at problems differently, and solutions from more than one source has a higher possibility of finding the right solution amoung them.

And sometimes when we go out with friends, we sometimes gossip or talk about surface topics like what movie you watched, computer games etc etc that we forget that the times we spent together are important and meaningful therefore these times should also be times where we share with one another our lives and at the end of each time we meet we should feel encouraged or better.

That is what I call TRUE FELLOWSHIP ;)

I'll be teaching Fellowship in SCG 2 weeks time... I am excited and looking to learn more about it. How to be a friend and a companion instead of just an acquiantance.
To have conversations that are unmeaningful and helpful.

My aim at times is to help someone feel better each time we fellowship. :)

God help me,
Andrew Chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home