My Diary

Monday, May 15, 2006

The tougher the battle is, the sweeter the victory will be...

The tougher the battle is, the sweeter the victory will be....

Somone once commented....
"The most difficult part of missing somebody is not when she is away where you can't see her,
But its when you she is by your side but you can't be with her yet...."

Times I have asked God the reason why and when... but time and time again He tells me to wait... It feels as though God is putting me in the darkness...

And the battle begins in the mind:
Does God really want to put me in the darkness?
OR
Does God want me to wait for the right person at the right time?

God reminded me that there wasn't time when He failed to prove that He is faithful, He knows our every need and He wants what is best for us and there wasn't a time when He withold something good from me unless its for my own good.

Sometimes human can be so impatient, short sighted and selfish but I really thank God that we have a God that sees things in the whole picture, the long term rather than the short term, and guides our every path. He knows what is best for us and when it is best for us as well. Isn't it amazing to know that we have a God that cares about every single minute part of my life even though He has all the world's problems to care about and YET.... He cares about every minute part of our every life.

I know it is still going to be a battle in my spirit and in my mind... But I AM NOT going to give up on God and disobey His laws because I know FIRMLY that His Word is the truth and will guide my every step.

(Takes a deep breath, sighs and smile....Look up at the skies and believe that God knows what is best for me and when)

The other thing is I'm going to start my new job in Accenture really soon. I am really excited about the job and trusting in God to guide my every step. It was my dream in university and I will be achieving that dream tomorrow but in my heart I know that I am a person that is more people oriented than technical oriented. I felt that I should be in the service line, managing people. This has been in my mind for the past few days. I don't know why I am here on this path as many people sometimes even ask for their own job, but what makes a difference for my life is this... I know that God will guide me in the right path at the right time as long as I learn to trust in Him and surrender the rest of my path to Him.

The more we trust God, the more easier He could guide us into His plans and will and time

Thank You God.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Delicia said…

    God's the God of the fifth sparrow. don't let the devil toy with ur mind. read again for urself what the word says so u will be able to stand firm. =) cheers to u my childhood friend!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, May 16, 2006, Blogger Andr3wChan said…

    Amen Delicia, don't worry God's Word will always be the Light Unto My Path... I will hold on to His promises that all things work together for good to those who love Him and I believe that God never withold the best from us.

    Thanks for being a great support Delicia, my childhood friend =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home