My Diary

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day Dreaming Away

Here I am on a 3 o'clock afternoon in the office, hearing slow jazz away and all of a sudden a day dream away:

With slow jazz music strumming away, beneath thousands of stars shining down and the rays of stars shining all around us. And my eyes was set on only one person, the love of my life, the bright twinkling smile on that face and all I can hear is the breath of the very person in front of me. Both of us dancing slowly along in the nice cooling park during winter, beside the green grasses along the path at the park with nothing on my minds except one another, forgetting the work, the worries, the stress we go through and just spending tim together.

Hmmm......Mmmmmmm.... (with me humming the music)

( Alright Andrew... Get Back to Work =D )

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home