My Diary

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Learning more about Friendship

Honestly speaking...

In the past few months, I have learned a lot about friendship and about the love in a friendship. Friendship should be build in its own pace, time and space. If a friendship grows pre-maturely, you would lose it.

I have been struggling with this feeling in me, but more or less I thank God too because God would never allow me to be tempted beyond what I can handle and He will surely provide a way out. He taught me more about friendship, about letting friendship grow in a healthy pace, time and space. =)

In every situation in life, it should draw us closer to God and in fact i think it did helped me to open up my eyes to God and learn to trust Him more. I remembered what Delicia taught the last time about "Have we forgotten our first love, which is God?"

And I thank God my current situation in life helped me to realize that even as I grew up in life for the past few months in my career, I started to trust him less and this is truly a wake up call for me to learn to turn back to Him.

Be anxious of nothing my friends.... But in everything by prayer and supplication, let our request be made known to God and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard our hearts.

I'm praying for my life and I sure have learned to trust God even more now...

How about you....?
Have you learned to trust in your own strength rather than God now compared to the time when you first accepted God into your heart?

Think about it.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home