My Diary

Friday, January 02, 2009

Engaging the Word of God this year

This year the "Dear usuals" friends in church and i will be engaging to read the whole Bible this year. It has been difficult battles for me to finish this as i have tried a few attempts on this.

I tried it once when I was 18 and another time when i was 21.
The furthest i went was Deutronomy.

This time i will give it another try and prayerfully this battle will be one with Victory.
Looking forward to read the Word of God from cover to cover.

It reveals many truth and often when i read it systematically,
I will go like "Oh wow... i didn't felt or look at it this way before"

It is full of truth and relevant even till today.

"Lord... guide us as we wear our armour and engage this battle again"

Bible journey...
Here i come...

* Andrew runs and jumps into a cliff hole to see how deep he can go*

*TO BE CONTINUED*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home