My Diary

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Better Day....

Today I went out lunch with my collegues and friends from eGenting at UOA. I was eating BBQ Chicken Rice. I was just taking some meat and only to realize one of the meat strands starting crawling. It was a brown colour silky slimy worm :S

My eyes was popped really wide and my stomach straight away turned upside down. I really wanted to puke that time. SO sorry no photos was taken because i didn't wanted to be gross. ;)

I asked for a refund and they gave me only half of the what I paid. I was demanding for a full refund. I pushed for a while then i decided to give them a break cause i see that they were just workers so I didn't want life to be tough for them because i know how it is like to lose a job when something happened that was not your fault happened to you. Besides i didn't think that they would want to do it on purpose.

So i took the money and bought claypot rice thinking i could eat it so that i won't feel so hungry however each time i see the claypot rice.... I am so worried that there would be another one in there... so I gave up eating the rice. I just finished up my tou foo fah and thats it.

Next thing you know... walking out of UOA, it started raining. I was so tempted to take one of the FREE SUN newspapers to take cover but i thought that it would be unethical since people give us FREE newspaper and we used it to take cover, so i decided to just run back to the office building.

It seem like a bad day but I am still trusting in God that thru Him I can make everyday....

A BETTER DAY!!!

Looking on the brighter side... when i was running back to the office, I realise i could run so much faster now, never did really tried sprinting since i joined gym. Looking at that brigher perspective, I feel so happy and prooud of myself in a positive way ;)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home