My Diary

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Good Time at our Home Garden

Just a lil introduction, today the 9th of April was my dad's birthday and we had a celebration for him at the back of our garden. My mum bought him a garden bench where he can sit during the mornings and evenings to enjoy nature.

Therefore to open the present ceremony, mum asked for a high tea to officiate his birthday present. Our whole family was there including our SOON-TO-BE sister in law, Ginie ;) I was the photographer during that afternoon ;)


Jared, Cheryl and Gideon :)
I like this photo as it shows a natural shot of my brother's family.

Dad, Gideon and Mum.
I really thank God for keeping dad and mum healthy and smiling all these years, all thanks to God :)

The picture of 2 soccer teams, the team below (Michelle and Jared) are the winning team and the team above (Me and Eugene) were the losing team. Partyly was my fault for missing some good shots. There was one good photo which was not taken where Michelle had a clear goal, and I being funny dived my whole body into the goal so that she can't score hahahaha ;P

My nephew, Gideon and me having real fun :)
My desire is that I would be an uncle that would inspire him to be the man of God that would make an impact in many lives.

Finally a family photo.... ;)

GOOD TIME AT OUR GARDEN

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home