My Diary

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another Exciting Lunch

Today went back to the same food court where I found the worm, this time I told myself I am not eating the same BBQ chicken rice at least after a certain period. So I decided to eat the Nasi Kandar. Guess what.... When I look at my friend's plate, there was a MAGGOT.

I was like "OH NO....!!!! It is alive" My eyes pop open as I saw it crawling.

This is a picture of how it looks like...

Sigh.... oh well no matter I would not let that tiny thing ruin my day though it had affected my sotmach already.

Such exciting lunch huh? :)

Oh well i enjoyed yesterday's lunch with Lay Yan. Went to Mid Valley Little Penang Cafe, had a Kari Hantu set which was really nice and a nice hot bowl of pulut hitam. Slurp...< mouth watering > I was not afraid of any worm in there. We had quality time of fellowship. Was hoping her fiancee, Joseph to join us but he was on MC that day.

In any stressful or dull boring day, lunch experiences can make a difference.
Not hoping for....
ANOTHER EXCITING LUNCH ..... ;)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home