My Diary

Saturday, April 08, 2006

JOY Band and JOY

Have not been updating my blog so i thought of spending a couple of minutes before I doze off to do this.... ;P

Today I woke up feeling really tired and headache, I guess its because have been having meetings and doing visitations almost every night of the week and have been out till 11 something to get a lot of things done. Youth Leaders Meeting, Visitations, Eugene's Wedding Montage Wedding etc etc..... till the point i was knock out dead this morning, slept for 10 hours straight and still feeling tired and headache but I prayed and trusted in GOD ;)

True enough... after the YFLT meeting. The headache subsided, I was really praying and hoping that I would be able to teach the Care group cause I miss my bunch of youth. They are a great bunch of people... I love them so much that I feel like squueezing them until they bloat up and burst hahahah :)

But anyway I taught them caregroup today and we did a temperament test and the result were:
"Rocky" Choleric - Andrew Chan, Zhen Bon and Hong Ping
"Artie" Melancholic - Kelvin (new visitor today, he was kinda cute and looks innocent, was so glad to see a new visitor today and its good to see that the CG is learning to reach out to visitors, my heart's desire is that they would be able to reach out to more visitors to the point that I don't have to worry about visitors not taken care off ;P)
"Cool Phlegmatic" - Brian, Francis
"Sparky Sanguine" - Nick and JOnathan

It was so funny that everyone wanted Brian to speak.. well he did a good job... I'm so proud of him. Today the CG really drew closer... Thank GOD for it :)

Then after CG we shared to Hong Ping and he accepted Christ and was assured of his salvation... it was another "Woo Hoo... praise God" item :) I was late for my band practice and I felt so bad and thinking what would they be doing.

When I came down... I was so encouraged to see them praying for one another and went thru the worship notes I gave them. I am so happy and glad to have all of them as my band members... Thanks guys... You guys have been a great support and encouragement.

The other lesson I learned today from Edward and Delicia was that saving a soul is more important than being busy in the ministry. Sometimes its kinda sad when we tend to get busy doing 'God's thing' that we forget to save souls.... Therefore remember bringing someone to Jesus is really important.

Thats all I have for tonite.. Sleeping early tonight cause got morning prayer tomorrow....

Good nite everyone ;)

ps: Prayer makes a difference. Without God we can do nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home