My Diary

Monday, April 10, 2006

Day of Work Today

Good Day Everyone,

I would like to thank you all for ALL your support, comments and feedback. Therefore here is a THANK YOU NOTE for you all and remember to SMILE :)
cause in God, everyday is a great day :)
and like I always say.... "Always make today better than yesterday..."

Today I had to go up to Genting Highlands for work, started at nine in the morning and ended at almost six. It was sure a killer to be carrying a 5KG notebook and walking around Genting for work ;P

But well it was a good day of work today, i was working at the Theme Park today and just observing people playing the arcade games until I also felt like joining them however I was working that time therefore I had to keep my sanity and craving. ;P

Had a good break today as well, went out with Kim and Ella for lunch at Ming Ren. Had a good refreshing minty dessert and lamb kebab Kim and Ella are good friends I met from my training at Genting Highlands, who are currently working in Genting. There are really nice, friendly, funny and fun to be with.

Let me fill you in a lil on our ride down to KL, after our training we drove down to KL. It all started of with Ella with her car sickness, then it continued with Ms Kim being the next Genting Idol, then it went with Ella bribing Ms Kim to accompany her

to KL with Green Tea and Choc Chip Mint in Baskin Robbins meanwhile Sean and I had Love Potion #31(which was simply lovely...slurp...) and Orange Sorbet(which i preferred the Lime Sorbet in Haagen Daaz), we had a good time laughing and chatting at Mid Valley. After that, we went back on our seperate ways, it was short but fun trip :D

So that was why I asked them out for lunch today to catch up with them again... :D
Ella,who was really funny, friendly and warm. Always makes me laugh. ;P
Kim, who was really funny, cute(in the way she talks) and warm as well. Always calling me "Mr Andrew...."

Thank God for knowing good friends like them and I wish them well in their future endavours.

It was a pleasure working with Sean and Chiew in the team as well. Sean been really helpful and active. I believe a great future lies in front of him. Chiew, a man of few words however he is really friendly and nice. You feel really nice just being with him. A nice man indeed.

At the end of the day, we all went back home feeling so dead tired but we had fun working today ;) Went home and just did some planning for the next day, shared to a close friend of mine on the phone ad prayed for him, encouraging him with this phrase which i have been pondering in my life...

"Its not how you start but how you end that is most important"

Good phrase and its been an encouragement to me ;)
Well thats all for my day, had a good day today and would be checking our Youth Camp site at Rawang tomorrow morning...
Keep us in prayer YFers ;)

Good nite and God bless everyone ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home